1. CasinoIn.Us or any affiliation holds no legal responsibility for the loss, omissions or damage in any circumstance that may result from the posted content.
2. All users are responsible for understanding gambling and wagering laws, both online and offline, in their own jurisdiction. Any and all risks associated with the content posted at CasinoIn.Us are the responsibility of the user.
3. While CasinoIn.Us strives to ensure all information posted at the website is complete and up-to-date, we can not guarantee the fullness or accuracy for any item contained within these materials.
Limitation of Liability
1. CasinoIn.Us is not legally liable to any person or entity. This includes but is not limited to:
- any and all direct, indirect, consequential or incidental damages;
- loss of finances;
- personal or property damage;
2. CasinoIn.Us user automatically agrees that it’s done at his own risk.
1. CasinoIn.Us has no legal responsibility to either enforce online gambling laws in certain jurisdictions, neither recommend the applicable laws.
2. By using our website, users confirm that they understand laws in their own jurisdiction.
3. Anyone under the age of 18, or legal gambling age in his area, shouldn’t use our website/ any of the operators accessible via our website. Using CasinoIn.Us means you are confirming you are of legal age.
Posting on Our Website
1. All CasinoIn.Us users are allowed one registered account on our website. If further accounts are discovered, they will be terminated.
2. In CasinoIn.Us, we are entitled to remove, alter or censor anything you post on our website. Posts cannot be
- invasive to the privacy of other users.
- against copyright or infringes on intellectual property.
- of vulgar, obscene, defamatory, illegal, threatening or otherwise objectionable content.
3. Anything we deem unfit can and will be removed whenever we choose to do so.
4. CasinoIn.Us reserves the right to deny any and all requests to remove information from the website. Unless it is deemed unfit and falls into the previously mentioned categories.
5. SEO companies, casino stooges, and spammers will not be tolerated. If we consider your content is spam, it will be deleted.
- If a spammer persists, the user will be deleted, and their IP address will be blacklisted.
- Spam from specific casinos will be reported, and the casinos will be blacklisted.
Website’s Material Use Restrictions
1. Everything on the CasinoIn.Us website (content, trademarks, trade names and dresses, service marks) is copyrighted and belongs to the property of CasinoIn.Us and its licensors. Users are prohibited from breaking this copyright and must get our permission before sharing this information on other websites.
2. CasinoIn.Us allows users to download one copy of our content, materials, and any other information.
- These materials are only for personal use.
- Modifications to the content are prohibited.
- Copyrights must remain intact.
3. CasinoIn.Us is strictly for personal use. Any usage we deem harmful or unlawful is strictly prohibited.
3. Questions and inquiries can always be resolved by contacting us.